July 11, 2013

Resortarito

Photography taken by Michael Pagan

     Hola mi amigos! Como estas? Posting within 3 days, not bad for me recently. If you follow my other social media platforms you may already have known that I was in Mexico. I spent two days there for Bethany's birthday extravaganza along with Peter and Olivia. (click links for the others' blog) Big thanks again to my bro, Peter, for inviting me and making it all happen. Well planned buddy! It was an amazing trip to say the least, and if you keep updated with our blog posts you will soon be more informed about this mini vacay. It was a semi blogger's retreat haha!
     We stayed at a resort in Rosarito. It had a beautiful layout and surrounding landscape. I couldn't help but shoot a couple looks while I was there. I was going for a common resort look with my own twist on it. I added hints of saturated colors to make the typical vacation look more fun and exciting. My vintage-esque tropical printed shirt and denim cut shorts were purchased at Target. Don't sleep on this department store, they have some amazing finds for great prices. What I love about this button down is the inside out design gives it that aged feel, but also allows you to reveal the brighter colors from the inside. I accessorized with my blue mirror lenses, which are a total "get in" for the summer. My shoes are cream Zapato Del Barcos from Vans. Stayed tuned for the rest of the looks from this trip! Adios for now mis amigos :)


Attire:
Tropical Button Down- Target $20
Men's Cut-Off Shorts- Target Clearance
Mirror Lens Aviator- Owned
Van's Canvas Zapato Del Barco- Owned

Retail:
PENDLETON 'CAMP' SHIRT- Topman $160
511 Slim Fit Commuter Shorts- Levi's $40
Mirror Lens Aviator- Ray-Ban $160
Van's Canvas Zapato Del Barco- Vans $60



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...