July 26, 2013

Stone Cold

Photography taken by Michael Pagan

     Although it's scorching hot during the day, summer nights can get a bit chili here in Cali. It reminded me of the cool foggy mornings in Mexico. Here is a look I shot on a mini vacay in Rosarito. I would wear this type of outfit in these bipolar situations.
     I am wearing a light sweater I got from buffalo exchange. I love the details of the wooden buttons and use of navy blue placement. In contrast to the covered-up top half, I wore skinnie jean cutoff shorts. I accented more earth tones in my shoes and fedora to highlight the details of the wooden button. There ya have it! Keep it simple :)

Attire:
Striped Sweater- Buffalo Exchange
Cut Off Denim Skinnies- Thrifted
Fedora- Target Clearance
John Varvatos Chukka- Owned

Retail:
Velour Half Striped Sweater- ASOS $63
511™ Skinny Cut-Off Shorts- Levi's $54
Brixton'Olsen' Fedora- Nordstrom $60
Hipster Chukka- John Varvatos $198



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...