July 8, 2013

Salmon Streams

Photography taken by Bethany Struble

     I'm becoming more consistant! It's only been a few days :) (haha) How was everybody's Fourth of July? Mines was pretty chill, hung out in Huntington for a bit before heading out to spend the rest of the celebration at my mom's house. I did have a Fourth of July outfit, but of course no time to shoot it. (just like last year haha) Which means, I will be posting on the Four(teenth) of July! (click link to read previous "4th post") Stay tuned for part 2 of that look :)
     On to this look! Believe it or not, the life cycle of salmon was the inspiration. I wanted to reuse the Dockers Alpha Khakis that I was given for a feature last summer, because they are the perfect color for this season. I've checked out their new summer line and I love the new prints on their shorts! Again, back to the salmon cycle, they swim UPSTREAM so I only thought it was only appropriate to wear a blue oceanic color over my sandy crew neck. (strange I know, but that is how my mind works haha) To complete this summer beachy feel, I wore my thrifted suede shoes that remind me of Mark McNairy's Dirty Bucks. Simple as that!


Attire:
Polka Dot Button Up- Urban Outfitters Sale Rack
Sandy Henley Short Sleeve- Thrifted
Alpha Khakis- Feature Collaboration
Vintage Suede Shoes- Thrifted

Retail:
J.C. Rags 'Dot All Over' Button Front Shirt- Nordstrom $63
Merona Henley Short Sleeve- Target $13
Dockers Alpha Khaki- Dockers $59
Dirty Buck Suede Shoes- Mark Mcnairy $385



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...