August 25, 2013

Haven't Seen the Best of Me

Photography taken by Peter Adrian

     Happy Sunday everybody! Here is a Sunday's best look. Yesterday, I had a fun time shooting this look at church. A couple of blogger friends, Peter, Yoshi, and Carly, also wore their outfits for mass, and we had a blast capturing each other's attire. I also wanted to use this look for the LOOKBOOK & Dream Downtown contest! If you have a LOOKBOOK , feel free to "hype" me with some love. :) The chosen winner wins a trip to New York City, and gets to enjoy the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Spring 2014 Collections. If this is my JUST Sunday's best, imagine what I would wear to Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week ;)
     For this look I wanted to play with a variety of prints. My shirt is by Zara, and I got it only for $18 at Buffalo Exchange! Floral pattern is a favorite of mines. This button up contains tiny intricate flowers that make the eye wonder about the detail. My pants are also from Buffalo and are by the brand BDG. The houndstooth print on these pants are rad. For the last print I used a vintage-esque pocket square from H&M. Since my whole attire was on the cool side, I accented with warms from the maroons from my vest, vintage oxford wingtips, and pops of color on the pocket square. I topped off the look with a grey blazer and navy blue bow tie. My greatest advice when using multiple prints in one look is to make sure they don't clash and balance them with solids. Hope y'all like it!

Attire:
Floral Button Up- Buffalo Exchange
Blazer- Peter's Closet
Pocket Square- H&M
Navy Bow Tie- Joon's Closet
Houndstooth Dress Pants- Buffalo Exchange
Vintage Oxford Wingtips- Thrifted

Retail:
Paul Smith Shirt with Floral Print- ASOS $190
Lanvin Melangé Wool Blazer- Nordstrom $1,750
Pocket Square- Barney's prices vary
Michael Kors Bow Tie- Nordstrom $40
Houndstooth Producer Dress Pant- Express $128
Madison Wingtip Oxfords- Saks Fifth Avenue $248



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...