August 4, 2013

I'm a Mutant Not a Freak

Photography taken by Michael Pagan

     It is scorching hot today! I decided it would be perfect to post a summer beach look. I shot this look on the cliffs of Rosarito beach in Mexico. The outfit is pretty basic and easy to accomplish. I used bright accents of color and some boldness of blacks. Mirror sunnies, or sunglasses with reflective color lenses, were a "get in" this summer. One of my favorite brands, Ray-Ban, has a great selection of these types of lenses. I posted one of their newer models that just arrived below. They are pretty gnarly!
     The pair of sunglasses I am wearing reminded me of cyclops because of the polarized red lens. I chose to wear my "freak" tank because that was a huge label put on mutants in the comics. (THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!) My concept totally makes sense to me. (haha :P) I used to wear my board shorts a little bit longer in length, but now I favor the shorter retro type cuts and color. I found these rad Billabong ones at Buffalo Exchange!

Attire:
Mirror Sunglasses- Mall Cart
"Freak" Tank- Forever 21 Men
Vintage Boardshorts- Buffalo Exchange
Canvas Vans- Owned

Retail:
Ray-Ban Aviator- Ray-Ban $150
"Freak" Tank- Forever 21 Men $12
The Critical Slide Society Boardshort - ASOS $37
Canvas Zapato Del Barco- Vans $60



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...