August 11, 2013

Read and Relaxation

Photography taken by Michael Pagan

     "I like turtles..." Tortoise shell glasses that is! This is my look that was shot in Mexico. My outfit is resort inspired and utilizes different textures and patterns. This summer look is super comfy and stylish for any R&R vacation.
     The first pattern are from my tortoise shell glasses. My button up has the same shape of the tortoise shell, but in a camo print! The chambaray shorts add a pop of color but still in unison with the earth toned colors of my outfit. My lace up sandals are my default vacation/resort shoes by Steve Madden. I got this amazing pair at Nordstrom Rack for $25 :)

Attire:
Round Reader Eyeglasses- LA Fashion District $3
Camo Button Up- Buffalo Exchange
Merona Chino Shorts- Target
Steve Madden's Reston Lace-Up Sandals- Nordstrom Rack $25

Retail:
Letmosh Eyeglasses- Mascot $225
Diesel Polo Shirt K-Canoa Camo Knit- ASOS $101
Merona Chino Shorts- Target $25
Steve Madden's Reston Lace-Up Sandals- Dillard's $63



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...