August 19, 2013

Soon to Fall





Photography taken by Bethany Struble

     In response to my last post, this post is a look for the Fall season. Back to school shopping has begun, and for some students, school has already started. I was recently interview by Racked LA about my favorite fall trends and my response was, "Back to layering and subdued colors." Of course for this look, I only put on a jacket as our California weather hasn't fully transitioned into fall.



     Fall colors are usually toned down and not as bright as Spring and Summer. I chose to used subdued primary colors for this outfit. My Hawking McGill varsity jacket and Obey denims were both purchased at Urban Outfitters during last year's Black Friday. I have so many variation of varsity type jackets! What I love about this piece is the corduroy material in contrast to the sleeves. The colors are also a perfect choice for fall. Obey has a very similar jacket in their current Fall Collection. (reference link below) Under the blocks of color I wanted to add some pattern. I am wearing a western button up by Salt Valley. My vintage saddle shoes were used to accent the reds of the plaid. Here is a look to give you an example of colors to look for when shopping for the fall. Hope y'all like it!

Attire:
Hawkings McGill Varsity Jacket- UO Black Friday 2012
Obey Denim Jeans- UO Black Friday 2012
Western Button Up- Owned
Vintage Saddle Shoes- Thrifted

Retail:
The O Varsity Jacket- Obey $148
Salt Valley Austin Western Shirt- Urban Outfitters $20
Juvee Modern Denim- Revolve $74
Allen Edmonds 'Shelton' Saddle Oxford- Nordstrom $335



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...