September 17, 2013

Classic Construction

     When I recieved a package on my doorstep from Steve Madden, I could hardly wait to open it. I had been anticipating their arrival, and I wondered which pair of shoes would be chosen for my Steven Madden Outfit of the Day (#SMOOTD) collaboration. (a humbling opportunity I might add) The reveal were these amazing pair of the brand's LEROY.
     These classic constructed wingtip oxford dress shoes are a work of art. The finesse of the scuffed charcoal leather remind me of textures that existed in statues. The LEROY possess a vintage appeal and the details of craftsmanship make them timeless. I enjoy the charcoal choice of color because they would be easily styled for any occasion. Be on the look out for my Steve Madden Outfit of the Day post. I know...I hardly wait to post it!

Retail:
LEROY- Steve Madden $78




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...