September 20, 2013

Grey Matter (Steve Madden Collaboration)

Photography taken by Carly Beth

     I was honored to participate in "Steve Madden's Outfit of the Day" feature. It was exciting to receive the LEROY oxfords because I had been anxiously been waiting to style them in a look post. As stated in my recent post about the shoes, they can be worn for any occasion. I wanted to portray that by combining an outfit for both comfort and sophistication.
     My emphasis for this look was to highlight the charcoal oxfords by using different types of grey accents. Because it is sweater weather, I wore a grey knit zip up over a crew neck that contained the same shade within the shoe. I accessorized with a Tungsten Nitro ring, gunmetal Clubmaster Ray-Ban, and a Cutter & Buck organizer. To break up the look from being monochromatic, I added the boldness of black in my choice of dress pant. Simple and clean!

Attire:
Knitted Zip Up- Thrifted
Crew Neck Sweater- Thrifted
Cutter and Buck Organizer- Thrifted
Gunmetal Clubmaster- Sunglass Hut
Leroy Oxford- Feature Collaboration

Retail:
Club Room Zip Up Sweater- Macy's $50
Cashmere Blend Crew Neck Sweater- Uniqlo $40
Bleecker Organizer- Coach $298
Gunmetal Clubmaster- Ray-Ban $245
Black Skinny Dress Pant - Topman $75
Leroy Oxford- Steve Madden $78



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...