September 25, 2013

I Had the Radio On ( Marshall Headphones Collaboration)

Photography taken by Carly Beth

     "It's not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on."- Marilyn Monroe

     That is a famous quote by the sex symbol herself in TIME magazine. If we could all be naked in public and enjoy music, I wouldn't have to do a look post for this one. (haha) All jokes aside, I can't get over the timeless aesthetic the Marshall "Major" Headphones posses. I am all for a "vintage vibe" when it comes to just about...anything!
     This is a laid back look for a day to kick back in the park and enjoy some music. I dig this Marilyn Tee from Forever 21! It has such a classic graphic. I threw on a snapback and layered some leather over denim. The gold lettering in the brands logo is on point, which help me choose these boots as they contain that same characteristic with their stitching.


Attire:
Mashall's "Major" Headphones- Collabo Feature
Leather Jacket- Thrifted
H&M denim button up- H&M $9
Marilyn Monroe Tee- Forever 21 $15
Diamond Supply Black Snapback- Buffalo Exchange
Levi's 511 Black Skinny- Outlet
Black Leather Boots- Buffalo Exchange

Retail:
Major Black Headphones- Marshall Headphones $120
Brunello Cucinelli Leather Bomber Jacket- Neiman Marcus $5095
H&M Denim Button Up- H&M $9
Marilyn Monroe Tank- Forever 21 $15
Diamond Supply Co. Snapback- Diamond Supply Co. prices vary
511 Slim Fit Jeans- Levi's $43
Prada Lace-Up Leather Combat Boots- Saks Fifth Avenue $850



Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. Just anther very nice post. Love the look and the style Grate photography Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...