September 19, 2013

Major Headphones

"Marshall continues to push the boundaries of loud into the unknown, bringing the stadium experience home to the individual listener...that uniquely clear and expressive sound combined with a mythical stage presence has enraptured music fans around the world for five decades...a sound that was harder, crunchier and more rich." - Marshall Headphones
     Thanks to Bollare, I was sent these Marshall Major head phones. The brand's attention to quality did not go unnoticed. The beautifully graphic designed packaging and build of the headphone was already visually captivating. I already knew my ears were in for a treat.
     I'm used to styling clothing pieces for a collaborative post, but a music accessory gets me even more excited! Music is a huge part of my life. As some of you know, I am also professional hip hop dancer. When it comes to rehearsing or getting lost in music by free styling, quality of sound is vital. I like to get lost in music by hearing every sound of musicality from the loud bass to the softness snare. Marshall headphones understands this importance by catering to sound for stage and individual enjoyment. Stay TUNED for the look featuring these rad headphones!


Retail:
Major Black Headphones- Marshall Headphones $120




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...