September 13, 2013

Study Buddy

Photography taken by Carly Beth

     A layered look say what?! Haha, how is it going readers? This is the my first fall look to kick off the season. Still a little heat in California, but it's offically fall! Continuing with the back to school theme, I put a little studious look together. Everyone needs a study buddy this semester.
     One can never go wrong with a classic Levi's denim jacket. I personally think it is a "must have." My reading glasses are similiar to the Clubmasters in Ray-Ban's Optic selection. I chose most of my clothing in correlation to the details of the Van's backpack I found at Buffalo Exchange. Working off the color scheme as well, I wore a striped olive sweater underneath and black Levi's skinnies. To accent the leather of the rucksack I completed the look with Ralph Lauren Boots that I got on sale while back. Now who wants to study?!

Attire:
Vintage Levi's Denim Jacket- Thrifted
Van's Backpack- Buffalo Exchange
Clubmaster Optics Replica- Downtown LA
Forever 21 Striped Sweater- Buffalo Exchange
Levi's 511 Black Skinny- Outlet
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Black Friday Sale $20

Retail:
Slim Fit Trucker Jacket- Levi's $30
Cos Mohair Stripped Knit Sweater- 80's Purple $60
Clubmaster Optics- Ray-Ban $245
511 Slim Fit Jeans- Levi's $43
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Ralph Lauren $99



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...