September 22, 2013

Sweater Weather

Photography taken by Carly Beth

     Thanks for cooling down a bit California. Our mornings are a bit cooler and the nights have become chillier. It is the perfect time for sweater weather. I've been seeing crew neck sweaters with the peek of a polo or button up lately. I wanted to incorporate that for this fall look with a vintage feel.
     Nothing beats finding hidden treasures while thrifting. Most of my attire was thrifted...say what?! I kid you not. My obsession with deep blues, maroons, and copper earth tones continue. I thrifted this Perry Ellis sweater in Claremont, and purchased it for only three dollars! How great is this deal for an awesome hue and great quality fabric? My favorite clothing of this outfit is my Banana Republic polo. The details of the oyster shell buttons and rad pattern is what stood out to me when I snagged it at Goodwill. The last two thrifted items are a wooden watch, and vintage dress shoe. (tip: choosing the right location of Goodwill and Salvation Army is key) The bottom half of this look are copper pants from H&M, and a little peek of blue from my argyle socks from Walmart.

Attire:
Perry Ellis Sweater- Thrifted
Banana Republic Sweater- Thrifted
H&M Copper Pants- Owned
Retro Wooden Watch- Thrifted
Argyle Socks- Walmart
Vintage Dress Shoe- Thrifted

Retail:
Slim Cashmere Crew Neck Sweater- J.Crew $225
Maroon Polka Dot Polo- ASOS $27
Corduroy Pants- H&M $50
Nixon's "The Mellor Automatic"- Nixon $600
Assorted Argyle Socks - Macy's $12
Gucci Marvin Captoe Lace-Ups- Saks Fifth Avenue $530



Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. Just anther supper fall look thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading and the kind compliment Carl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...