September 2, 2013

Too Cool for Pools

Photography taken by Carly Beth

     The peak of summer has arrived extremely late. It is the first of September and we are just now experiencing gnarly heat waves. It is so hot that I wouldn't even want to be in a cold pool under the sun, let alone go to the beach. Here is a spontaneous collabo look with my bro Peter. Whenever we shoot looks we tend to ironically wear the same color scheme/style, differently. I swear it was unplanned! (haha) As they say, great minds think alike!
     I played with warm and cools for this look. First, let's talk about these rad J.Crew shorts I thrifted. Some hip dad probably owned them before I tailored them to my liking. How cool are embroidered hawaiian ladies?! To accent the prints I wore a gradient peach tank. My top is a short sleeve chambray and shoes are Tretorn Gullwing. I accessorized with some wooden wayfarers and fish hook bracelet is by Mr. Ettika. Stay cool people!


Attire:
H&M Chambaray- Owned
Peach Gradient Tank- H&M Summer Sale
Vintage J.Crew Shorts- Thrifted
Tretorn Shoes- Urban Outfitters Sale

Retail:
H&M Chambray- H&M prices vary
Forever 21 Men Tanks- Forever 21 prices vary
Chino Shorts With Flamingo Embroidery- ASOS $43
Trentorn Gullwing- Tretorn prices vary



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...