October 2, 2013

Blend of Brands

Photography taken by Carly Beth

     I present this fall look using the menswear brands I pulled from Madison Men's Shop. They have a great selection of outerwear, button downs, and pants. These are three out of six of my favorite clothing that blended well together. For this look I included texture from Rag & Bone shirt, pattern from Gants button down, and sleek tailoring from Wings+Horns olive pant. I couldn't wear all of my Men's Shop faves at once, so for the next few look posts I will be pairing the rest with some of my thrifted brands. If you like what you see, you should definitely pop into their store or browse their menswear section at www.madisonlosangeles.com!

Twitter: @MadisonLA
Instagram: @MadisonsMenShop

Attire:
Rag & Bone Holme Shirt- Madison Men's Shop $495
Gant Checkered Plaid Button Down- Madison Men's Shop $135
Wings+Horns Westpoint Olive Pant-Madison Men's Shop $198
Doc Martens Cherry Red Boot- Dr. Martens $120



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...