October 28, 2013

Breaking Bad Habits

Photography taken by Carly Beth

     My last couple of looks I've been tucking my shirt in. It's time I untucked, let loose, and got comfy. I wanted to break that habit with a chill look inspired by one of my favorite TV series, Breaking Bad. (pretty much everyone's favorite show ha!) This was not intended for a Halloween inspiration, but hey, it could be :)
     I wanted to highlight the plaid button down I pulled from Madison Los Angeles because they have a great selection in their Men's Shop. I mean, look at this rad pattern by Gant. Jesse Pinkman, from the TV series, had the right idea of when it came to his sense of style. But I always wondered, with all that money, why couldnt he refine his look a little? (haha) He could of purchased cooler prints of plaid, thrifted a two toned puffer vest instead of his solid red one, taloired his baggy jeans, and rocked a super dope backpack to give him status without having to say, "I'm rich, B*TCH!"

Attire:
Gant Checkered Plaid Button Down- Feature Collaboration
Hudson Sartor Slouchy Skinny- Feature Collaboration
Vest- Thrifted
Black Beanie- Swapmeet
Louis Vuitton Neo Bongo Backpack- Owned
John Varvatos Chukkas- Owned

Retail:
Gant Checkered Plaid Button Down- Madison Men's Shop $135
Hudson Jeans- Hudson Jeans prices vary
Michael Kors Reversible Suede Vest- Bloomingdale's $895
Slouchy Beanie- ASOS $18
Louis Vuitton Neo Bongo Backpack- Louis Vuitton $1,830
Leather Hipster Chukka- John Varvatos $198



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...