October 7, 2013

Deep Blues Orange Hues

Photography taken by Carly Beth

     How are the fall looks coming along everybody? Today's post is a double feature! The two items complimented each other, literally, so I decided to pair them together. Once again, I am styling a rad jacket from Madison Los Angeles Mens and some stellar wingtip brogues from Steve Madden.
     If you are looking for some great outerwear, Universal Works is a brand that has got you 'covered.' ;) This jacket keeps you warm, while still looking tailored and clean. In contrast to the deep blues, I added some orange hues. These OHMAN wingtips have such fine detailing. I love the clunkiness and the raised heel. This characteristic isn't usually found in my collection of shoes, and I appreciate the change up. The last two garments I am wearing are thrifted vintage clothing. The Bugle Boy button down and straight legged plaid Levi's (that I got tailored) are two great finds.

Attire:
Universal Works Benbecula Jacket- Feature Collaboration
Bugle Boy Button Up- H&M
Vintage Plaid Levi's Trousers- Thrifted
OHMAN Brogue Wingtips- Feature Collaboration

Retail:
UNIVERSAL WORKS BENBECULA JACKET- Madison Men's Shop $298
Antony Morato Brick Orange Button Down Collar- ASOS $30
Plaid Trousers- no reference
OHMAN Brogue Wingtips- Steve Madden $120



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...