November 14, 2013

All the Leaves Are Brown


     "I'd be safe and warm, if I was in L.A...California dreamin'..." It is getting quite chilly out in Temecula. However, I do love the fall scenic views this city has to offer. How amazing are the gradual gradients of these leaves? This is a fall look featuring these rad pair of Knoxville sunnies sent to me from Electric Visual. These shades could be worn in any season!
     "Few things are truly classic. That being said, the Knoxville wasn't born "classic", he was raised right. Born and bred with hard lines, timeless design traits and Italian quality, think of it like this: Where did our bestselling Hardknox grow up? That's right, Knoxville."- Electric Visual
     To compliment the hardness of the Knoxville tortoise shell sunglasses I brought out my aviator bomber jacket. What badass pilot doesn't rock a cool pair of shades? My leather jacket and Obey denim were both from the sale section at Urban Outfitters. I usually shop there during holiday sales because everything in the sale section is %50! Underneath, I wore a peek of grey thermal through an unbuttoned western plaid button down that pretty much contained all the fall colors. Continuing with the brown leather accents, I wore my thrifted woven belt and distressed John Varvatos Chukkas.

Attire:
Tortoise Shell Knoxville Sunglasses- Feature Collaboration
Leather Aviator Jacket- Urban Outfitters Sale Rack
Western Button Up- Vintage Renewal
Obey Dark Denim- Urban Outfitters Sale Rack
Woven Belt- Thrifted
Leather Chukkas- Owned

Retail:
Tortoise Shell Knoxville Sunglasses- Electric Visual $120
Marc New York Norton Aviator Jacket- Bloomingdale's $638
Salt Valley Venice Flannel Western Shirt-Urban Outfitters $49
Juvee Modern Denim- Obey $74
Ted Baker Keeli Woven Leather Belt- Bloomingdale's $75
John Varvatos Hipster Chukka- Barney's New York $79



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...