November 21, 2013

Beyond the Pines (Original Penguin Collaboration 1)


    Looks like I posted this look just in time for the rainy days ahead. This is the first collaboration look with Original Penguin, as I had picked out a few fall favorites from my visit at there Glendale store. Their "Mountain Coat" is a must-have! Not only was it the last size of mines in-store, but as I was looking for a reference link, I discovered that it was sold out! I suggest you check out their fall collection because they will go quick.
    I was inspired by Original Penguin's window display visuals in the store. They created a fall ambiance with actual leaves and tree trunks, to really grasp their "All American Outdoors" look for their fall 2013 campaign. Speaking of detail, this Mountain Coat is impeccable. I dig the warm and cool color story, because this jacket keeps me warm while looking cool. I couldn't decide whether to do the brand's outdoor or a preppy style, so I decided to include a little bit of both for this look.
    Under the "Mountain Coat" I am wearing a intricate plaid button up that I had thrifted. Original Penguin offers a variety of playful prints that they use for rad layering, even down to their textured socks. I left my collar unbuttoned and shirt untucked for more of a relaxed feel. Continuing with the fall colors, I put on some olive jeans, and finished the look with my Polo Ralph Lauren boots paired up with Original Penguin's polka dot socks.


Attire:
Original Penguin Mountain Coat- Feature Collaboration
Original Penguin Socks- Feature Collaboration
Button Up- Thrifted
BDG Olive Jeans- Buffalo Exchange
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Black Friday Sale $20

Retail:
Original Penguin Mountain Coat- Original Penguin $195
Original Penguin Socks- Original Penguin $15
Van Heusen Habedashery Plaid Shirt- Macy's $21
Jack & Jones Slim Fit Jeans- ASOS $64
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Ralph Lauren $99



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...