November 6, 2013

Place of Wearship

Photography taken by Carly Beth

     Last few couple of days I've been blessed more than usual. I must say I owe it all to strengthening my faith or redeveloping one for that matter. For this post I wanted to put together a look of worship utilizing colors of fall. I couldn't wait until the end of the week to share this look, so let's just call it an early Sunday's best :)
     I chose the plaid blazer first, and built the rest of outfit off of it. Underneath, I wore a grey distressed button up and also a reveal of the same color with my knitted socks. The fitted olive pant is from my style pull at Madison Men's Shop. The bold accents consist of a black skinny tie and brogue saddle oxfords.
     For a little update, yesterday, I attended Bloomingdale's Glendale Premiere Event. It was an amazing experience! Be on the lookout for an exclusive post about the store's inspiration and architecture. Bloomingdale's Glendale will be open to the public tomorrow. I suggest you check them out!

Attire:
Plaid Blazer- Owned
H&M Grey Button Up- Buffalo Exchange
Skinny Tie- Owned
Lacoste Black/Brown Reversible Belt- TJ Maxx
Wings+Horns Westpoint Olive Pant- Feature Collabo
Knitted Socks- Target
Brogue Saddle Oxford- Black Friday Sale $20

Retail:
Vince Soft Wool Check Blazer- Bloomingdale's $525
H&M Grey Button Up- H&M $30
Calibrate Woven Silk Tie- Nordstrom $50
Reversible Leather Belt- Nordstrom $50
Wings+Horns Westpoint Olive Pant-Madison Men's Shop $198
Hugo Boss Ribbed Socks- Saks Fifth Avenue $12
Brogue Saddle Oxford- Urban Outfitters $68



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...