December 1, 2013

Any Giving Sunday


     Happy belated Thanksgiving readers! How was your Turkey Day? I had a great weekend with family and I hope you had an amazing celebration as well. Now that the holiday has passed, I finally had the time to post this Thanksgiving look. On a daily basis, there are many things to be thankful for, and a holiday isn't necessary to acknowledge that. My family and I have been gathering every Sunday for church for a consistent while, and I am reminded to give thanks to the little things in life. I especially wanted to dedicate this post to whoever takes the time to read up on Seamed Right and continues to follow my style journey. With a humbling heart, THANK YOU for your support! Digressing...on to the look :)
     As mentioned in previous posts, holiday celebrations allow my dapper side to come out. It is a day where I like to clean up and look my best for family photos. My color story for this look was obviously Thanksgiving related. I wore the golden browns, cranberry, and wine hues. Navy is a necessity for fall, which is why I chose to wear this thrifted blazer. (hard to come by the perfect fit I might add) The plaid and polka dot socks were intended to add a playfulness to this sophisticated look. There you have it...and once again...thank you for reading! :)

Attire:
Blazer- Thrifted
Plaid Camel Button Down- H&M
Vintage Skinny Tie- Thrifted
dENiZEN Maroon Skinnies- Target
Polkadot Socks- Target
Vintage Wingtips- Thrifted

Retail:
Dark Blue Blazer- Saks Fifth Avenue prices vary
Plaid Camel Button Down- H&M $30
Topman Textured Woven Tie- Nordstrom $16
Bullhead Denim Co Dillon Dobby Jeans- Pacsun $60
Merona Patterned Socks- Target prices vary
Madison Wingtip Oxfords- Saks Fifth Avenue $248



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...