December 21, 2013

Frozen


     Juxtapose to my last post, you can see how the weather can drastically change. Nights have been in the freezing temperatures. It was quite ironic that I shot this look before watching Frozen, because the effect of the weather seems to be like the one from the flick. The movie was hilarious by the way! Josh Gad stole the show as Olaf, my favorite character. Now more about this look post...
     This outfite utilizes some of my black friday purchases. I found this amazing barbour quilted down jacket at the Gap..in the sale section..with additional %50 percent off! What a deal! I wore a denim button up with a pull over knitted sweater for layers of warmth. And for warm colors, I put on my stars and stripe beanie, knited socks, and maroon denim skinnies. My boots are by Ralph Lauren and were purchased at Black Friday a few years ago at Urban Outfitters. Stay warm readers!

Attire:
Stars & Stripe Beanie- Owned
Gap Barbour Quilted Jacket- Black Friday Sale
White Knitted Sweater- H&M
Denim Polkadot Button Up- H&M
dENiZEN Maroon Skinnies- Target
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Black Friday Sale $20

Retail:
Coal The Nations USA Beanie- Urban Outfitters $32
Barbour Buzzard Diamond Quilted Coat- Bloomingdale's $249
White Knit Sweater- H&M $40
Denim Button Up- H&M $35
Bullhead Denim Co Dillon Dobby Jeans- Pacsun $60
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Ralph Lauren $99



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...