December 24, 2013

I Won't Even Wish for Snow


     Merry Christmas Eve readers! It is the most..wonderful time..of the year..haha! Also, the perfect time for "ugly Christmas sweaters." I never thought of them being "ugly," which is why I wanted to post this holiday look utilizing the stereotyped sweater. This vintage J.C Penny sweater was a thrifted treasure! The tag still had the original logo, and I dig the winter print. I have yet to see one similar in stores today. With the right choice of pairings, you can turn this rag to riches for your holiday event attire. To highlight the sweater, I kept every thing else simplistic.

Attire:
Vintage J.C. Penny Sweater- Thrifted
White Button Up- Owned
Grey Dress Pant- H&M
Vintage Oxfords- Thrifted

Retail:
Holiday Sweaters- ASOS prices vary
White Button Up- H&M $15
Tailored Grey Flannel Dress Pant- Banana Republic $80
'Picolit' Brogue Oxford- Nordstrom $440



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...