December 12, 2013

Rain Ready


     California endured a little rain last week, and I took the opportunity to shoot a look. I haven't seen many style inspirations equipped for showers. I'd thought it'd be fun to put a outfit together for the rainy days ahead. Avoiding your clothes from getting wet, should not stop you from being fashionable.
     Fellas, when was the last time you rocked some rain boots? It was probably never or only when you were a little tyke in grade school. I got these hip Tretorn rain boots online from Urban Outfitter's sale. What I dig about them is they embody the aesthetics of a sneaker. The classic contrast of black white with a gum bottom are totally appealing than your typical rain boot. I layered up a denim button up with a red pull over crew neck sweater to avoid the freezing temperatures. To keep waterproof, I threw on this thrifted Old Navy windbreaker and used a black umbrella. The last garment to tie everything in together were my copper chinos from H&M.

Attire:
Old Navy Windbreaker- Thrifted
Red Crewneck Sweater- Target Black Friday Sale
Denim Button Down- Thrifted
Copper Chinos- H&M
Black Umbrella- Walmart
Tretorn Rainboots- Urban Outfitter's Sale

Retail:
Quiksilver Wound Up Jacket- Pacsun $55
Polo Ralph Lauren Red Crew Neck- ASOS $127
AE Chambray Button Down- American Eagle Outfitters $50
Totes Black Umbrella- Macy's $30
Chester Brown Chino- J.Crew $75
Tretorn Rain Boots- Saks Fifth Avenue prices vary



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...