January 11, 2014

State of Change


     Howdy y'all? You are probably wondering what the heck is up with the country greeting. Well, I'd like to say I am reporting live from Texas! It feels great to be back and reunited with my family out here. I attended second grade up until 7th grade out here. It was kind of cool to visit during winter because that is what I missed most about this place. Living in California we don't actually experience a "winter" if you know what I mean. After a few visits, I took the opportunity to shoot this change in weather look. I totally had to double up on layers because it is freezing outside compared to the OC back in Cali. Stay tuned for more winter looks. I am going to try and squeeze as many outfit posts in with this awesome winter breeze. 'Til then!

Attire:
Lengedary Goods Jacket- Pacsun Holiday Sale
Grey Mesh Detail Sweater- Forever 21 Sale
H&M Barbour Vest- owned
Dark Denim Skinnnies- owned
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Black Friday Sale $20

Retail:
Coal The Nations USA Beanie- Urban Outfitters $32
Raglan Mesh Sweatshirt- Forever 21 $17
Barbour Lowerdale Quilted Vest- Bloomingdale's $180
Bullhead Denim Co Dillon Midnight Sky Jeans- Pacsun $50
Polo Ralph Lauren Brawley Boat- Ralph Lauren $99



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...