January 23, 2014

In the Mist of the Forest


     I am currently writing to you all from California! :) My family back in Texas told me that when I left, I had brought the sun along with me. (haha) I heard it is freezing back there and I miss it already! Although this was shot in Texas, there was some fog in the OC last night. It seems like the perfect timing to post this look.
     I was happy to bring my thrifted trench coat off of the coat rack. I rarely wore this in California, and I packed nothing but layers for my trip. Underneath, I wore a crewneck sweater and emerald green dress pant I purchased during H&M's winter sale. The pant is such a sick color! My shoes were a great steal from Nordstrom Rack. I've been meaning to buy some chelsea boots, and I was glad that they weren't just plain black. To accent the bottom detail of the boots I wrapped a scarf around my neck that contained the same existing colors.

Attire:
Navy Trench Coat- Thrifted
St. John's Bay Sweater- Winter Sale
Emerald Green Dress Pant- H&M Sale
Scarf- Owned
Cole Haan Chelsea Boots- Nordstrom Rack

Retail:
Navy Trench Coat- Express $118
Slim Merino Sweater- J.Crew $118
Suit Pants Relaxed fit- H&M $50
Topman Chunky Scarf- Nordstrom $36
Cole Haan Stanton Chelsea- Cole Haan $248



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...