January 20, 2014

The Birthday Suit


     Hey readers! It's been a little while since my last post, however I promise I shot some looks out here in Texas. I am still soaking up this trip, and even extended my stay for a week. (haha) It has been an incredible past two weeks! I even set all things aside to enjoy this family reunion. We've been having a bunch of get togethers, dinners, and events. Speaking of events, I am returning with my birthday outfit for this post utilizing some birthday gifts. (thank you to those who greeted me :]) The older I get the more I want to explore classier looks. I put on my suit and tie, and used a contrast of simplicity with details. For the finishing touch, I put on these spectacular birthday kicks.

Attire:
Bright Blue Blazer- H&M
Forever 21 Marled Zigzag Sweater- Gifted
White Button Up- Owned
Dress Pant- Owned
Mezlan 'Daniele' Cap Toe Derby- Gifted

Retail:
Bright Blue Blazer- H&M $69
Marled Zigzag Sweater- Forever 21 $22
White Button Up- H&M $15
Bullhead Denim Co Skinny Dress Pant- Topman $75
Mezlan 'Daniele' Cap Toe Derby- Nordstrom $375



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...