February 5, 2014

Through the Grapevine


     The groundhog saw it's shadow, which means 6 more weeks of winter! California didn't really experience a normal winter, but when do we ever? It is better late than never! I am glad I get to pull out a few more layered looks because I have some cool thrifted coats I have been meaning to shoot.
     The maroon trench I am wearing was an unlabeled find at Buffalo Exchange. My favorite part of the outfit would have to be these perfectly tailored pants with attachable suspenders form H&M. Perfection! To accent the black details of the coat, I added a few more black pieces to my look. My wide brim fedora and turtleneck was purchased from Target. My shoes are Salvatore Ferragamo Chukkas. Stay warm!

Attire:
Burgundy Trench Jacket- Buffalo Exchange
Turtleneck- Target
Wide Brim Fedora- Target
Suspender Pants- H&M
Salvatore Ferragamo Chukkas- Ebay

Retail:
Burgundy DB Cropped Mac- Topman $150
Black Label Cashmere Turtleneck- Ralph Lauren $695
Herringbone Suspender Pants- Brooks Brothers $39
Salvatore Ferragamo Chukka- Barney's New York $340



Follow Seamed Right

1 comment:

  1. Liking the hat and the jacket! Really dig your style, I'm a new follower.

    Justin
    Walking, Talking Style

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...