April 1, 2014

What's Meant Is Mint


     It's been a month...say what?! Now that my "spring break" is over I am back with some new looks. What better way to jump back into things with some beach appropriate fits. A little update, I have been busy with my siblings' spring break, and have been on my audition grind. Spring allows me to whip out the pastels, florals, tanks, shorts...my list could go on so on to this look post.
     I mentioned pastels, which this whole outfit palette mainly consists of. One of my favorite choices of pastels is mint because it is such a refreshing hue. My polo and khakis are layered over with a light jacket. As usual, varsity jackets are a spring trend. How perfectly fitting is this Vans varsity for this season?! I snagged this perfection on SWELL.COM, which contains a variety of must-haves for this spring season. To complete my look, I accented with some bolds: navy woven belt, wooden watch, and my CA Era 45 Vans.

Attire:
Vans Percy Jacket- Feature Collaboration
Leaf Printed Polo- Thrifted
Alpha Khakis- c/o Dockers
Retro Wooden Watch- Thrifted
CA Era 45 Vans- Owned

Retail:
Vans Percy Jacket- SWELL $62
Leaf Printed Polo- no reference
Dockers Alpha Khaki- Dockers $59
Nixon's "The Mellor Automatic"- Nixon $600
CA Era 45 Vans- Owned- Vans $40-$60



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...