May 15, 2014

Stay in School


     I told y'all I'd be back in action. It is scorching hot in California! I am suppose to be traveling to Texas soon, but I think Texas has already arrived in Cali. Haha! I put together a playful summer look. For those in school, stay inside...it's "cooler" than you think. (lol) Summer is the perfect time to bring out the tanks and shorts. For this look I utilized color blocking, camo print, and accents of denim. Combining a mixture of elements can give your outfit a playfulness. I finished my look with one of my favorite pair of kicks: denim Nike Blazers. Stay cool people! (literally drink a lot of water to prevent dehydration :p)

Attire:
Undefeated International Tank- Urban Outfitters 50% off sale $7
Camo Shorts- Thrifted $1
Denim Button Up- Buffalo Exchange
Matte Ray-Ban Sunglasses- owned
Denim Nike Blazer- owned

Retail:
Undefeated International Tank- Urban Outfitters $39
AE 10.5" Cargo Short- American Eagle $40
Matte Ray-Ban Sunglasses- Ray-Ban $125
Nike SB Blazer Mid- Foot Locker $65



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...