June 17, 2014

The Getty Up


     I rode some horses, and thought I'd blog about my attire. A quick summer look post featuring my buddy, Joker. He's a beaut ain't he? My main focus was to dress for comfortability. I wore a tank to keep cool, denim shorts for flexibility, and a wide brim fedora for some shade. The last details were some leather and metal accents.

Attire:
Ace Tank- Buffalo Exchange Dallas
American Eagle Bracelet- Owned
Wide Brim Fedora- Mall Cart
Dark Denim Shorts- Thrifted
Vintage Loafers- Thrifted

Retail:
Oxford Pocket Tank-ASOS $23
American Eagle Bracelets- American Eagle prices vary
Wide Brim Fedora- no reference
Dark Wash Denim Shorts- Forever 21 $20
Cole Haan 'Dwight' Loafer- Nordstrom $109



Follow Seamed Right

2 comments:

  1. "I rode** some horses" not "I road some horses"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...