June 3, 2014

Warm Coolin'


     It is pretty easy to dress for Cali weather. We have the most perfect summer days. For this look, I simply paired complimentary colors. A little bit of warm and cools are always easy on the eye. The top half conists of a navy blue shirt with a denim jacket worn over. My bottoms are copper copper chinos with cream loafers on my feet. I added a few details metal details in my choice of accessories. Keep it simple!

Attire:
Vintage Guess by Marciano Denim Jacket- Thrifted
Anchor Blue Striped Shirt- Thrifted
ZAK Chinos- Marshall's
Vans Loafers- Owned

Retail:
Guess Bengal Wash Denim Jacket- Guess $49
Striped Crew Neck Long Sleeve- Uniqlo $20
Hudson Byron Straight in Austin- 6PM $128
Cream Loafers- Vans$55



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...