July 21, 2014

The Agenda Show: Long Beach


     " Agenda is the most diverse and creative lifestyle fashion trade show in the world. Since 2003, Agenda has emerged as the premier destination for brands and retailers to converge. Agenda is where passion becomes profit and the business of creativity is conducted in a truly authentic environment. What began as a satellite show with a small grouping of 30 brands has since transcended into the quintessential lifestyle fashion trade show. Agenda’s portfolio now includes six shows, in three cities, expertly curated with over 1,000 brands and a recurring brand-building conference. Buyers, brands, investors, distributors, and media hail from around the globe, gathering at Agenda to build partnerships, participate in the community, and grow their businesses." -The Agenda Show

     I had such a blast attending The Agenda Show Long Beach. The destination point for fashion, fun, and new/old friends. I would like to give thanks to my Bollare team for extending the invite. The set up couldn't of been more perfect for Agenda. I was able to explore every distinct section with ease. The variety of brands that were showcased may seem a bit overwhelming, but with the energy of the room it was motivating to explore. Below are a few of my favorites from the event!



Matiere Collection

     I became familiar with Matiere when modeling on set for a campaign I did with Honda. I tried on their unique sweat shorts and had to asked the stylist the name of the brand. The first thing I noticed was their unique cuts and silhouettes. After trying on their clothes, I experienced their quailty in material. It was awesome to come full circle with Matiere at The Agenda Show. I was able to meet the man behind it all, Scot, who gave me an in-depth rundown of their current collections. Their tailoring, and precision in detail are perfection. I love how simplistic yet effective Matiere's clothing is. It is a genius way to keep it basic, without being basic.

Website: www.matiere.com
Tumblr: www.matierecollection.tumblr.com
Instagram: @MatiereCollection


Iron and Resin

     Iron and Resin booth's environment drew me into explore. Their set up had an outdoorsy vibe, which really represented their brands first impression. They capture a handcrafted indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Their renewed vintage was something I totally appreciated because that is what Seamed Right stands for. Iron and Resin collection reminded me finding treasures in a thrift store except everything was brand new ;) That's a first right?

Website: www.ironandresin.com
Twitter: @IronandResin
Instagram: @IronandResin


RAEN

     Raen reigns on creating new classics when it comes to eyewear. Taking iconic shapes and transforming it into something that can only be identified as their own..they own it! My favorite shapes are from their Voyage Collection. Photographed above are their Fairbank and the Stryder sunglasses. Their hue and textures are encapsulated in their choice of material, which make their optics visually stunning.

Website: www.raen.com
Twitter: @RAEN_Optics
Instagram: @RAEN


Champion

     I was representing my Champion jersey tank in my OOTD at The Agenda Show, and had to show love to the brand. I stopped by their booth to check out their current collections. As performance wear becomes more popular in men's fashion, Champion has got you covered. Their clothing is street-wear ready and comfortable. Champion is where fitness meets fashion. Get into it!

Website: www.championusa.com
Twitter: @ChampionUSA


VDE

     VDE takes classic athletic wear and elevates it into something fashionable and functional. Baseball is my all-time favorite sport. Their take on the baseball tee and baseball pant is brilliant. One of my favorite things to wear nowadays are joggers. What I like specifically about their samurai jogger was the resemblance to the original baseball pant.

Website: www.shopvde.com
Tumblr: @xVDEx
Instagram: @TeamVDE

1 comment:

  1. I've been to the Agenda trade show, and I'm always impressed with the quality of brands that are represented there. California is a great place for clothing brands to expand their audience, and the Agenda show never disappoints.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...