September 1, 2014

5 Frames for 5 days: Day 1 (Warby Parker Collaboration)

    I am stoked about this next series of outfit post. In collaboration with Warby Parker, I was able to select my five favorite frames using their Home Try-On program. The series will include five different frames utilized in five completely different looks.
    With baseball season underway, I put a game day outfit using Warby Parker's 'The Ellison' in marbled sandstone. I paired a Champion baseball tee over chino shorts with the same marbled tones from the sunwear. To continue with the metal accent in the frames, I accessorized with a braided chain bracelet, and threw on some classic low-top Converse sneakers. Stay tuned for the next 4 looks!

Attire:
Warby Parker 'The Ellison'- Feature Collaboration
Champion Baseball Tee- Feature Collaboration
Chino Shorts- Owned
Low Top Converse- Owned

Retail:
Warby Parker 'The Ellison'- Warby Parker $145
Champion Baseball Tee- Champion $38
Denim & Supply Chino Short- Ralph Lauren $19
Converse All Star Chuck '70- Converse $80



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...