September 5, 2014

5 Frames for 5 days: Day 2 (Warby Parker Collaboration)

    For my day 2 look with Warby Parker, I chose their 'Downing' sunglasses in walnut tortoise. Tortoise, turtles, sand, ocean, beach...a beach look! (that was my creative process haha!) It's always sunny in Cali, for the most part, and so I decided to put together an outfit I'd wear while chillin' in Huntington. My Maui & Sons tank is from H&M. I dig the worn tie dye fade, which lead me to pair them with some ripped denim shorts. My arm candy consists of a puka shell bracelet and a woven leather. The distressed converse chukkas are by John Varvatos.

Attire:
Warby Parker 'Downing'- Feature Collaboration
Maui & Sons Tank- H&M
Teel Cut Off Shorts- Thrifted
John Varvatos Converse- Owned

Retail:
Warby Parker 'Downing'- Warby Parker $95
Maui & Sons Tanks- PacSun prices vary
Teal Running Short- H&M $17
Redding Chukka- John Varvatos $138



Follow Seamed Right

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...