October 7, 2014

5 Frames for 5 days: Day 3 (Warby Parker Collaboration)

    Everyone is back in school, how's the fall semester going y'all? I decided for my "Day 3" look to put a scholastic look together. I am wearing Warby Parker's 'Ames' with a solid polo from Original Penguin. To compliment the blue I wore some copper joggers from Cotton On. When walking around campus it is key to dress comfortable. I finished the look with a lightweight sweater and threw on my Nike Janoski Max sneakers.

Attire:
Warby Parker 'Ames'- Feature Collaboration
Original Penguin Polo- Feature Collaboration
Forever 21 Grey Sweater- Owned
Cotton On Drake Cuff Pant- Owned
Nike SB Janoski Max- Owned

Retail:
Warby Parker 'Ames'- Warby Parker $145
Original Penguin Polos- Original Penguin prices vary
Drake Cuff Pant- Cotton On $50
Nike SB Janoski Max- PacSun prices vary



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...