October 27, 2014

5 Frames for 5 days: Day 5 (Warby Parker Collaboration)

    The final outfit for my collaboration with Warby Parker features their 'Madison' in cherry rum. The boldness of the red sunglasses made we want to style an edgier look. I kept my outfit desaturated, by keeping everything black with exception to a plain white tee. I added a bold plaid print with pops of red to accent the 'Madison' sunglasses. I kept things simple, to allow the sunnies to speak for themselves.

Attire:
Warby Parker 'Madison'- Feature Collaboration
Vintage Leather Biker Jacket- Thrifted
Levi's 511 Distressed Denim- Buffalo Exchange
Frye Boots- Nordstrom Rack

Retail:
Warby Parker 'Madison'- Warby Parker $95
Leather Biker Jacket- Scotch & Soda $539
Levi's 511 Slim Fit- Levi's prices vary
Arkansas Moc Toe- Frye $328



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...