June 30, 2015

Ain't It Nice


    How "Nice" is this apartment room? It was a given to shoot a look in their living room. Nice Pebble's La Fontaine old town exterior surprised me when I saw the rad inside renovations. I enjoyed the interior design because it was a mixture of where past met present. It had a retro feel with pops of bright colors, art, dope selection of furniture, and homage to icons who were known in France, Bridgette Bardot and Picasso.
    For this look, I felt like I had the same intention as the interior decorator. This look was my attempt to make a retro outfit coincide with today's summer trends. I will be forever amazed at what you can find at thrift stores. From head to toe, besides my hat and sunnies, were all thrifted/vintage finds. I never have to worry about having the same shirt as everyone else because they don't sell this type of steez (style ;)) at your nearest shopping center. How rad are my RAEN Fairbanks sunglasses?! I saw these last year at The Agenda Trade Show in Long Beach, and knew I had to add them to my collection. They have such a unique selection of sunglasses! I was super stoked to collaborate with them.

Attire:
Silk Floral Hawaiian Button Up- Buffalo Exchange
Vintage Dress Pant- Goodwill
RAEN Fairbanks- Feature Collaboration
Vintage Seiko Watch- Favorite Thrift Store
Wide Brim Fedora- Mall Cart
Vintage Leather Loafers- Thrifted


Retail:
Hawiian Shirt- Nordstrom prices vary
Gold Dress Pant- no reference
RAEN Fairbank- RAEN $210
Seiko Watch- Seiko prices vary
Fedora- Brixton prices vary
Lewis Woven Loafer- Cole Haan $160

"Established in 2006, Nice Pebbles has gained a reputation for high-quality service combined with top class rental apartments in Nice. All of our Nice apartments offer comfort, cleanliness, and convenience. Nice Pebbles take great pride in their holiday apartments..." -Nice Pebbles

    Nice Pebbles offers a variety of top-notch apartments around Nice and the French Riviera. I stayed at their La Fontaine located in the square of Place Rossetti. It takes 79 steps to reach the 4th floor. It sounds gruesome, but it was well worth the climb! You get an incredible view from the balcony. I could spend the whole day taking in the livelness of the square. You have the option to people watch, listen to music, and not to mention I was right next to the famous St. Reparaté Cathedral. The elevation allowed the sunlight to fill the room and made the apartment glow every morning. I also didn't mind the extra cardio because it made me feel better about all the food I knew I was going to devour. The location couldn't of been better as well. You can explore the town or walk to the beach. It had there regular stores during the day and set up different shopping markets at night. La Fontaine is where it's at!

La Fontaine on www.nicepebbles.com (view more photos and explore the apartment)


Photos of my dinner from the Le Bistrot d'Antoine!

Dinner:
Starter- terrine de lapin, calamars a la plancha, endives, chorizo, riquette, vinaigrette d'agrumes.
Entree- veal et legumes
Dessert- tartare di ananas et mangue, crumble with gingembre mousse mangue et yog & mousse légère au chocolat et griottes

Le Bistrot d'Antoine on www.tripadvisor.com



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...