August 19, 2015

Express Yourself

Photography taken by Kara Nixon

    Beach days are extended because a heat wave hit us this past week. Being a proud beach bum, I've decided to style my #ExpressMen outfit with a Southern California touch. For this look, I kept the color palette washed out because of the pastel colors from my button up and the heavy fading on my Alec denim. The distressed detail and sand colored wash complimented my beach vibe, which allowed me to keep everything relaxed with the styling. I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my mixed stripe short sleeve and untucked one side of the shirt. My accessories included a pooka shell bracelet and a layering of two necklaces. To complete the outfit, I threw on a baseball cap and wore suede Guess shoes.

Attire:
Destroyed Skinny Alec Jean- Express Collaboration
Mixed Stripe Short Sleeve Shirt- Express Collaboration
Baseball Hat- Target
Braided Leather Belt- H&M
Guess Shoes- Thrifted

Retail:
Destroyed Skinny Alec Jean- Express $88
Mixed Stripe Short Sleeve Shirt- Express $30
Baseball Hat- Target $13
Braided Leather Belt- H&M $25
'Willet' Nubuck Plain Toe Derby- Nordstrom $268



Follow Seamed Right

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...