September 10, 2015

Cool for the Summer





Photography taken by Kara Nixon

    It's September already! I had a super busy month this past August, which is why I haven't posted in the last two weeks. I had a couple of shoots and also was part of another campaign which I can't disclose just yet! I must say it is definitely not fall weather in California. The temperature is currently 100 degrees in Los Angeles!
    This look consists mostly of American Eagle Outfitters, which is one of my favorite brands. The reason is not just because I modeled for them, but they have the best garments for California style. Their motto is "LIVE YOUR LIFE," which is exactly what I am trying to do with these last few lingering days of summer. I paired this rad gradient button up over one of their graphic tees. My wrist accessories are also AEO style, and one of them I actually made on set in their studio headquarters in Pittsburgh. My prep chino shorts are from H&M and cream sneakers are from Old Navy. Stay cool y'all!

Attire:
AEO Colorblock Oxford Shirt- TJ Maxx
AEO Graphic Tee- TJ Maxx
AEO Accessories- TJ Maxx
Olive Shorts- H&M
Cream Sneakers- Old Navy

Retail:
AEO Colorblock Oxford Shirt- American Eagle $30
Graphic Tees- American Eagle prices vary
AEO Accessories- American Eagle prices vary
AEO Prep Shorts- American Eagle $40
Chuck Taylor All Star Washed Canvas- Converse $45



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...