November 20, 2015

When the Sun Goes Down


Photography taken by Kara Nixon

     Hey California, thanks for giving us fall in November. --Sincerely, Brandon. Finally...I can post my first look of this season! For this look I combined some of my fall favorites. Both of my tops are vintage purchases from Buffalo Exchange, and were quite the steal. I've been dying to wear this suede jacket, and underneath is a Christian Dior button up. My go-to fall boots would have to be these luxury elevator Chelsea boots by Guidomaggi. The wax antique brown leather give any outfit the flexibility to be dressed up or casually relaxed. What I like most about Guidomaggi's design is the custom-made height increasing ability. Without my brown fedora, I stand 2.75 inches taller! :) I haven't been posting as much, but be prepared for everything to start FALLing back in. :P

Website: www.guidomaggi.com
Website (Italy): www.guidomaggi.it
Instagram: @guidomaggishoes



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...