January 23, 2016

Fallin' Behind


Photography taken by Pedro Correa

    Late Fall/Winter...and still layerin'. I'm not complaining! It's pretty weird how we get sunny days in the 70+ degrees in Cali, but on the cold days I layer up. I was never into long tees because they make me look stubby, but recently I decided to experiment. The length gives a peek of detail under my coats. It also helps break up solids, such as the black tee I am wearing with Levi's 511 ripped skinnies. I purchased the jeans at Buffalo Exchange and did some DIY knee rips. My gnarly coat is from Forever 21, which I reluctantly found it in their sale rack! There ya have it...my fall grunge look.

Attire:
Bomber Jacket- Forever 21 Sale
Checked Long-sleeve Shirt- H&M Sale
Levi's Ripped Knee Denim- Buffalo Exchange/DIY
Black T-shirt- H&M Sale
Gucci Boots- Owned

Retail:
D-Struct Nizkor Faux Fur Trimmed Bomber Jacket- Nordstrom $86
Checked Long-sleeve Shirt- H&M $18
Black T-shirt- H&M $7
Black Ripped Knee Skinny- Topman $70
Gucci Boots- Gucci prices vary



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...