February 11, 2016

Stay Golden


Photography taken by Pedro Correa

    Well, I guess fall didn't last that long on the west coast. It's been looking like perfect sunny days in LA. I wanted to transition into a spring look with some of my favorite winter sale items that I had picked up over the past few months. For this monochromatic palette, I chose to go with accents of gold. H&M had some killer finds! I got this shimmery cotton sweater and these tailored cargo pants both in the sale section at their location in Las Vegas. My shoes were from The Rosebowl Flea Market and my bracelet was great find at Macy's. Stay golden California!

Attire:
Rosin Wide Brim Felt Fedora- Urban Outfitters
Taupe Sweatshirt- H&M Sale
Lyocell-blend Cargo Pants- H&M Sale
Single-Cut Diamond Bracelet- Macy's Sale
Suede Wingtip Shoes- Rosebowl Flea Market

Retail:
Rosin Wide Brim Felt Fedora- Urban Outfitters $45
Taupe Sweater- H&M $35
Lyocell-blend Cargo Pants- H&M $20
Single-Cut Diamond Bracelet- Macy's $80
1901'Edison' Wingtip- Nordstrom $66



Follow Seamed Right

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...