July 21, 2016

Move with Madden


Photography taken by Britt Elexandria

    Reintroducing their sneaker collection, I was humbly invited to be a part of Steve Madden's "Move with Madden" Campaign. Music and movement are important to the Steve Madden culture and I can totally relate being a professional dancer. My style is influenced by the music industry, and being a dancer my shoes need to be hip and comfortable.
    An all white sneaker is a must have when it comes to men's style, which is why I chose to feature their pair, RINGWALD. These A prototypical sneaker evokes favorite styles of past decades. Steve Madden said it best, "You don't have to try to hard with sneakers. You just put them on and let them talk." To highlight the freshness of the shoe, I kept the color scheme simple: black and white. I layered a baseball jersey over my cut-off tee, and threw on some black coated skinny jeans. My accessories are a Steve Madden cable wire bangle, steel ring, and matte black wayfarer. The RINGWALD's clean yet casual design makes it a versatile wear-anywhere shoe.

Attire:
RINGWALD Sneakers- Steve Madden Collaboration
Cable Wire Bangle- Steve Madden Collaboration
Calvin Klein Cut-off- TJ Maxx
Cotton Baseball Jersey- American Apparel Factory
Your Neighbors CoatedJeans- Urban Outfitters Sale
Black Pants- Urban Outfitters
Ray-Ban Wayfarer- Sunglass Hut Outlet

Retail:
RINGWALD Sneakers- Steve Madden $100
Cable Wire Bangle- Steve Madden $40
CK Sleevless Hoody- Calvin Klein $50
Cotton Baseball Jersey- American Apparel $42
Ray-Ban Wayfarer- Ray-Ban $150




Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...