July 26, 2017

If I Toured The World


Photography taken by Jenn Santos

    "Is that a world tour or your girl's tour?" How could I not start this post with that lyric? Ha! If I ever went on tour, I'd be rockin' fits like these! This looks focus was on the handcrafted details. I snagged this rad leather jacket in Urban Outfitters' sale section. The custom painted design and worn details caught my attention. It was an interesting piece of art, and for this look I built my attire off of those aspects. My Led Zeppelin shirt was from Crossroads, not only was it vintage, but the previous owner left it with some rad distressed tears. These Topman boots were sent to me for a previous collaboration with the brand, and have been a fave pair of mine ever since. The worn in feel from the stained leather and scuffed markings give it such character. To finish rockin' out this look, I accessorized with metal accents: septum nose ring, silver vintage rings, and a belt chain.

Attire:
Hand-painted Biker Jacket- Urban Outfitters Sale
Brown Cotton T-shirt- H&M
Distressed Led Zeppelin Tee- Thrifted
Destressed Black Jeans- Topman Collaboration
Tan Leather Buckle Boots- Topman Collaboration

Retail:
Hand-painted Biker Jacket- Gucci $7,450
Camel Cotton T-shirt- H&M $7
Led Zeppelin T-shirt- Led Zeppelin $19.95
Black Stretch Slim Ripped Jeans- Topman $75
Tan Leather Buckle Boots- Topman $110



Follow Seamed Right

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...